Welcome To The Americas Petrogas Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

The stock price totally ignored this companies revenue and profit potential and a year ago it would have been expected to start trading at the $2 - $3 range. 30c was a complete disaster but in line with what has happened in world markets. I think this is a wonderful opportunity to get in at these levels. I recently bought some at 24c.

A 30c level values the company at around $30m. Similar companies in the same area of Argentina are currently valued at around $100m. Petro Lifera (PDP on the TSX) operates next door to Americas and is pumping oil. It has a current market valuation of $100m. Two years ago it had a market cap of over $1b.

If markets recover over the next year or two and if oil starts to climb again I think Americas share pice could easily increase ten fold during that time period.

Remember an increase in oil prices does not effect the profits of Americas because of the Argentine government cap on profits at around $65 a barrell. What an increase in oil price does is improve investor sentiment which is what drives these stocks. Also increased production from Americas will also push this higher. Current production is 700 barrels per day, expected to hit 2000 by year end.

New Message
Please login to post a reply