Welcome To The Ameriwest Energy HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Re: gone down!

in response to by
posted on Aug 23, 2008 03:52AM

greetings silasz and msheperdbrown...goin to have to shorten to si and msb...whew...too much typin...tied to update ff for u msb but only thing that went thru was shares out.. tip...request new hub on sumtin and agora will probably make ya pres...happened to me on rxr...i cant even find my way around a keyboard yet...lol...come on over for a visit youse folks...more than welcome...bakken play...anyhoo...gave yas 5 stars and thumbs...more points for everyone better for all my philosophy...ok...enuff pleasantries for this post...about awec...got a call from someone from maybach i think it was bout 2 months ago after i signed up for sumthing...cant really remember...sp was around 60 cents or so...im not a chartist but it didnt look good even to my untrained cataract eyes...lol...stayed out and now its 43...guy never called back but i flagged awec for another visit (today)...i gotta do some more dd here and ide apprciate any news that may not be mainstream...hub members helping each udder is what its about imo...tapped out now...later...

New Message
Please login to post a reply