Welcome to the Amfil Technologies forum on AGORACOM

Diversified rapidly growing global company

Free

Very interesting Mac. As many others here I am happy that Roger did not go the route of issuing shares to raise the capital. Which surely he could have done very easily. So 2 loans to S&L were easily given. For mid towns kitchen expansion and the other Toronto locations. Easy for investors to see what they are investing in.

The third loan I find interesting on a couple of fronts. The acquisition of mourning. A little more difficult for the accredited investors of lending loop to evaluate. Not really generating revenue but more of a think tank of game designers if I understand correctly. I would assume backed by S&L so that a failure(which I don't foresee) of their board creations would not result in the loan not being paid back. But still more difficult to evaluate if you are the investor putting up the money. 

The  second reason I find it interesting is that in the last Q it  was stated that Roger remortgaged his home to supply the company with some cash for something. I think most assumed the money was for the mourning acquisition. If lending loop tells us that they supplied the money for this acquisition then what was the money that Roger supplied used for? Was it associated with gro3? If it was used for gro3 then why did they not use lending loop for the financing? Do they want a clear seperation between S&L and gro3 for a possible spin off of one or the other? 

Just ramblings trying to figure out why certain things are going on which I never will be able to figure out until the company discloses why. I could and probably am so far off base but either way I could not be happier that Roger is using alternative means to raise needed cash other than issuing shares. It appears he wants to do everything in his power to grow shareholder value. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply