Welcome to the Amfil Technologies forum on AGORACOM

Diversified rapidly growing global company

Free

If you note, there has been consistent buying in late session since the .03s...not much my little investment which only has 7% in FUNN. So we know there are other larger funds groups stepping in at opportune times. The action with the bid supply, flipping, ect...beyond my pay grade, but all this could be FUNN funding related. I have yet to search the 10-Q for clues. At any rate it will conclude at some point, so we should take comfort with where FUNN has come from to the .05s. When this current pattern of trading activity is done, we will likely move up to a higher trading range.  So, am curious to see the latter part of day has same recovering pattern as recently.  The AM trading may seem to be some sort of organized chaos, but physics can prove that chaos has a structured organization, setting up an organized phase. 

My little group is having death & health issues and we are on hiatus with trading, but my family is adding as funds become available. DO NOT FEAR THIS WIERD MARKET! Bullish clarity is coming. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply