Welcome To The Amseco Exploration Ltd. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

In Both Camps
Amseco pursues Gold and Graphite in Quebec and Ontario
By Greg Klein

Ask Jean Desmarais to name Amseco Exploration’s TSXV:AEL flagship and the President/CEO replies, “Man, that’s a good question. That’s a very good question. I would say that I have a few of them.” His answer reflects not a lack of focus but rather an abundance of gold and graphite properties in Quebec and Ontario.

Just last month, the company announced a 1,500-metre drill campaign on its Cookie Monster Gold Project, a 50/50 JV with Vantex Resources TSXV:VAX. Located in the prolific Fancamp deformation corridor of north Quebec’s Chapais-Chibougameau region, the 1,445-hectare property’s neighbours include the Monster Lake Project. Last August, while undergoing drilling by Stellar Pacific TSXV:SPX, the property showed results up to 76.53 grams per tonne gold over 2 metres. Then, on April 11, Monster Lake’s current owner, TomaGold TSXV:LOT, hit an intersection of 237.6 g/t gold over 5.7 metres. “Unfreaking believable,” exclaims Desmarais. “The whole region should boom, and I have a property right there.”

Read more about Gold and Graphite in Quebec and Ontario.

New Message
Please login to post a reply