Focused on prime exploration projects in North America.

World-Class Vanadium Development

Free

I can't help think about FWR when they first got a taste of Chromite in the ring of fire.... FWR was trading near the bottom.... .15 to .20 cent range. That was an interesting time.... I didn't think there was any appetite for a Chromite mine..... As the drilling continued someone mentioned that Cliffs was taking an intrest in FWR.

Now think about this..... a Coal miner breaking out of their field to take part in a remote Chromite play...... That must be bull crap. So I sold my position shortly after in the mid .20's.......... DUMB DUMB DUMB Cliffs paid a buck a share for 50% of the resource on 250 MM shares.... and a further $125 MM bucks for an additional 25% vis Spider resources.

Now think stainless steel.

There are many uses for vanadium and one of them is in certain types of stainless steel.

Isn't there the remotest posablity that Cliffs could also take a shine to APA in that context..... I figure that if not Cliffs then certainly some other company could take a shine to APA in the near future. APA is going to be a walk in the park in development compared to the ring of fire assets, and that is what will make them a target.

JMHO and speculation on my part.

New Message
Please login to post a reply