Exploration & Development

Dufferin Gold Mine, Nova Scotia - Near Production

Free

Processing Plant at the Dufferin Mine

posted on Mar 25, 2009 01:53PM
March 25, 2009
Ressources Appalaches Inc.: Processing Plant at the Dufferin Mine
RIMOUSKI, QUEBEC--(Marketwire - March 25, 2009) - Ressources Appalaches (TSX VENTURE:APP) has received confirmation from Laboratoire LTM in Val D'Or that the equipment in the ore-processing plant at the Dufferin Mine, Nova Scotia, is in excellent condition. LTM further confirms that the existing plant can be put back into production within a few weeks. Recommendations were also provided for increasing the mill's throughput from 300 to 600 tonnes per day at a budget cost of $4,000,000.

As part of the final due-diligence investigations for the mine, a preliminary metallurgical test is also in progress at Laboratoire LTM to determine the gold recovery rate.

About Ressources Appalaches

Ressources Appalaches is a mineral-exploration company with gold and base-metal projects in Quebec and Nova Scotia. The Company's current objective is to define a deposit with between 1,250,000 and 1,750,000 tonnes of ore grading 7 - 10 g/t Au at the Dufferin Mine in Nova Scotia. This objective is based on an extrapolation of the historical resources in the first two veins to cover all thirteen veins, over the 900-metre length indicated by earlier work.

Photos of the Dufferin Mine and its mining facilities are available on the Company's website at www.ressourcesappalaches.com.

The contents of this press release were prepared by Andre de Guise P. Eng., a Qualified Person as defined in NI 43-101.
New Message
Please login to post a reply