Exploration & Development

Dufferin Gold Mine, Nova Scotia - Near Production

Free

..if you seen on the news the past couple of days from the Exibition Centre, PDAC, set attendance records. Six floors of wall to wall elbow room with a glow of blackberry"s. I had my free pass preregisterd ( blue ) which allowed me into the Trade forum, we"er hundred"s of mining companies ( booth "s ) from around the Globe are lined up row after row. My -self, a private investor, find this show the ideal place to mingle and gather information on the junior exploration co. Booth,s displayed their drill core and some had their high magnetic resolution images which have not been up-dated on their web sites.....I first visited our JV partner Applaches ( APP ) as theY had a huge open concept corner booth that they sharred with Puma ( PUM) . App our 50 % partner owns ten million PUM shares which helps SKP bottom line. APP had a good display of drill maps showing the large extension of veins and said they would get them in the web site..Past tonage through the Mill average 8 to 12 gr / tn and the new found structurs are showing the same continuity. Being at the right place at the right time during my conversation with management, SKP boys showed up ( Rick and a couple others ) at the APP booth and i was told by APP that they were having a meeting and had to go.. ( no idea a bout what ) but grins were seen by APP. I did manage to ask Bill Ferreia if through this compression of the main mine unit if the pathways could be traced onto the JV ( SKP ) and Bill thought they could.. Later in the Day i heard that drilling is continuing around Round Lake so San must be onto somthing here. just one mans opinion. Traps7

New Message
Please login to post a reply