Vertically Integrated Company Developing Science-Driven Cannabinoid Biopharmaceuticals
Developing science-driven synthetic cannabinoid therapies while driving innovation in the endocannabinoid space
Message: Applied Biosciences Announces Record Revenue
LOS ANGELES, March 18, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Applied BioSciences Corp. (OTCQB: APPB), a diversified cannabinoid therapeutics company focused on the medical, bioceutical, testing and analytics and pet health industries, announced that it has achieved a record revenue quarter with multiple milestones. The company has made strategic investments in select brands and companies believed to be innovators in the consumer space. The investment remains on the balance sheet under Equity Investments, but the company has begun a strategic review of options for the remaining equity stake.
Q3 2019 Financial and Operating Highlights
- Q3 Revenue for the Company was $413,109, a 560% increase from Q3 2018 and a 744% increase from the previous quarter
- Launched multiple new products and has expanded into the Beverage and Health / Wellness category with Remedi Spa and Remedi Beverage and Shot
- Started initial Pharmacokinetic Safety Study with a leading firm in the Pet space
- Begun discussions regarding Scientific Trials with two leading Universities specializing in Veterinarian Medicine
“Applied BioSciences results in the third quarter mark a solid acceleration to a historical year in a dynamic and rapidly evolving space. We look forward to updating the investor community on our milestones and continued progress.” stated Chris Bridges, President of Applied BioSciences Corp.
Subsequent to Q3 2019
- Received a $186,000 distribution from its investment in Juul Labs, Inc.
- Announced the acquisition of Trace Analytics with over 65 years of combined experience in the the global testing market for Cannabis and Hemp
- Added 3 PhDs and 5 scientists to its operational team
- Launch the first Organic Human Quality Pet Treats under the HerbalPet brand
- Added Dr. Xiang-Qun (Sean) Xie to its Scientific Advisory Board. Dr. Xie who has over 30 years of experience in the fields of Genomics, Cancer Research and has multiple patents that have been licensed to BioTech and Pharmaceutical companies.
“Applied BioSciences continues to be at the forefront of the evolving consumer and testing market, using organically grown plants, without pesticides or herbicides as our main ingredient. As the company, continues to expand our product lines it is important to know that our products have been thoroughly tested by trusted labs in the industry for chemicals, pesticides and any harmful materials. All our products are tested to ensure high-caliber and quality as well as overall safety. We will now be able to test our products in an expedited fashion as well as from third-party labs and continue to provide the highest standard of testing results and safety protocols on all our products.” commented JJ Southard, Vice President of Applied BioSciences Corp.
About Applied BioSciences Corp.
Applied BioSciences Corp. (www.appliedbiocorp.com), is a diversified company focused on multiple areas of the medical, bioceutical and pet health industry. As a leading company in the CBD and Pet health space, the company is currently shipping to the majority of US states as well as to 5 International countries. The company is focused on select investment, consumer brands, and partnership opportunities in the medical, health and wellness, nutraceutical, and media industries.
About Trace Analytics Inc.
Trace Analytics Inc. is a leading cannabis and hemp science and technology company with significant footprints in lab testing, research and development and licensing. Trace Analytics was started by a group of scientists who specialized in analytical chemistry, genetics and molecular biology. The focus of the team is to ensure compliance with public safety standards and end user safety. Trace Analytics is in the process of expanding throughout the United States, and globally. With the goal of helping the rest of the world adopt "best practices" in cannabis and hemp testing, the company also provides expert consulting services to legislators and regulators in many countries, states and municipalities around the world. For more information, please visit: http://traceanalytics.com
To be added to the Applied BioSciences email distribution list, please email [email protected] with APPB in the subject line.
Facebook @remedicbd & @HerbalPetMeds
Instagram @remedishop & @herbal_pet
Twitter @remedishop & @herbal_pet
Please login to post a reply