Vertically Integrated Company Developing Science-Driven Cannabinoid Biopharmaceuticals
Developing science-driven synthetic cannabinoid therapies while driving innovation in the endocannabinoid space
Message: CLIENT FEATURE: Applied Biosciences - Leveraging Science Based Cannabinoid for Future Success
Key Management appointments:
- Raymond W. Urbanski MD, PhD, former business unit Chief Medical Officer at Pfizer Inc., as Chief Executive Officer provides extensive industry leading expertise, strategic focus and discipline on the execution of corporate initiatives
- Expanded its Scientific Advisory Board for Applied BioPharma Division with appointment of Patricia Reggio, Ph.D.
- Renewed strategy focused on leveraging endocannabinoid system to develop high-value products including
- Biopharmaceuticals: goal to develop novel therapeutics to treat serious diseases across a range of therapeutic areas, including metabolic, peripheral neuropathy and progressive lung disease
- CBD Products: multiple brands offering high-quality CBD products to the highest regulatory standards;
- Bolstered leadership team with highly qualified individuals including Raymond W. Urbanski MD, PhD, as Chief Executive Officer, former business unit Chief Medical Officer at Pfizer Inc. and well-established industry leading expert with over 20 years of experience in clinical development, research and pharmaceutical industry expertise across oncology, cardiology, endocrinology, and immunology;
- Appointed Martin Schroeder to the Scientific Advisory Board and as President of Applied BioPharma. Mr. Schroeder has over 30 years of experience in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries and has helped many biotech and pharmaceutical companies conduct search and evaluation of compounds and molecules;
- Launched multiple new products and expanded into the Beverage and Health / Wellness category with Remedi Spa and Remedi Beverage and Shot;
- Commenced discussions regarding proposed scientific trials with two leading Universities specializing in Veterinary Medicine;
- Announced the acquisition of Trace Analytics with over 65 years of combined experience in the global testing market for Cannabis and Hemp;
- Partnered with Boxing Heavyweight Champion, Shannon “The Cannon” Briggs to launch Champ Organics, an athlete-focused cannabidiol (“CBD”) based health and wellness supplements product line that enhances training and recovery; and
- Launched robust business development initiative to build biopharmaceuticals pipeline.
About Applied BioSciences Corp.
Applied BioSciences Corp. (www.appliedbiocorp.com), is a diversified company focused on multiple areas of the medical, bioceutical and pet health industry. As a leading company in the CBD and Pet health space, the company is currently shipping to the majority of US states as well as to 5 International countries. The company is focused on select investment, consumer brands, and partnership opportunities in the recreational, health and wellness, nutraceutical, and media industries.
About Trace Analytics Inc.
Trace Analytics Inc. is a leading cannabis science and technology company with significant footprints in lab testing, research and development and licensing. Trace Analytics was started by a group of scientists who specialized in analytical chemistry, genetics and molecular biology. The focus of the team is to ensure compliance with public safety standards and end user safety. Trace Analytics is in the process of expanding throughout the United States, and globally. With the goal of helping the rest of the world adopt “best practices” in cannabis and hemp testing, the company also provides expert consulting services to legislators and regulators in many countries, states and municipalities around the world. For more information, please visit: http://traceanalytics.com
Facebook @remedicbd & @HerbalPetMeds
Instagram @remedishop & @herbal_pet
Twitter @remedishop & @herbal_pet
FULL DISCLOSURE: Applied BioSciences is an advertising client of AGORA Internet Relations Corp
Please login to post a reply