Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free

Now I am even more confused than what is normal at my age and with my many psychiatric conditions. I checked Argonaught on the Markets and Research section of TD Waterhouse and found that the Insider Trading Report shows the CEO as having sold for $3,013,306 (not 3,000,000 shares). Combination of small print and need for more powerful $1.00 readers from the dollar store dropped the $ sign from prior post. The only other listing was for an "officer" who sold for $140,377. Neither of these folks was listed as having bought any shares. Tibber, Portee am I looking in the wrong place. Where are you finding the sale and then repurchase of the shares? I do understand that the CEO still owns a lot of shares which is a good thing of course. The technical analysis is currently not too great even considering the $11.00 to $11.40 closest target figure. These are all from TD Waterhouse.

Technical Events

9 bullish - closest target $11.00-$11.40
11 bearish
See table below for details. This page shows active events - view historical lookup for more.

Supportfound at: $8.07
Resistancefound at: $9.86
Based on 500 bars. Customize on chart

Stop Price
For long position: $8.99
For short position: $11.01
Based on Recognia Trailing Stop ("medium") assuming position entered at last close price. Stops are updated with each new close price.Customize on chart
New Message
Please login to post a reply