Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free

Hi BCDOM,

I spoke to same guy as you at the show. It was not the same IR person that I’ve spoken to over the years. Reason for not attending was very appropriate.

Inquires I had regarding AR assets prior to PDG addition were handled great and when it came to the PDG asset questions, they were answered. The company has been following a plan and will work new assets into that plan but not rush the process. All projects will receive their needed attention and assessment, the PDG deal only closed 5 weeks ago. There will eventually be news. Even hercules might get some attention when the time is right.

As a AR holder prior, Magino is not the current story - it has its place and will possibly shine as the lead project when the time is right. A focus at El Castillo and La Colorada improves cash flow for future developments - Exploration at Magino is a pure expense.

Magino production 3-4 years is even fairly consistent with PDG projection around 2015 forward - still possibly a window of 2015/16 through Argonaut.

There were other companies at the show that would talk about production, cash flow, potential and even some amazing timelines. Achievable - Questionable.

I would rather see under promise and over deliver.

These guys like 10 baggers as much as all of us. Meridian went from $3 to $35. They started again, when they could with Argonaut at $3 and now around $10.

Successfully walking the path ahead could possibly exceed shareholder value creation already demonstrated in the past. It will just take time.

jwits

New Message
Please login to post a reply