Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free

Wasn't trying to put you down. I actually admire your courage. I'm convinced that Argonaut will be one of the few survivors if the SHTF. Scares me to sell and possibly miss the run-up which I believe will happen. Just can't monitor this continually.

Argounaut is self funded with $140,000,000 ($50,000,000 of which is from Prodigy), which puts them in a totally different situation. They are making great progress at Magino. Check their website and the exchange of properties with Richmont Mines. Richmont is mining over 10 g/t at depth, immediately next door. We needed the 'dirt' above the 400m level for the expansion of our open pit, which includes a second, recently included major pit location. They needed to expand the veins they are following down dip under our pit locations.

We are doing things right. Our management has a proven track record. Just look at their accomplishments in the past 3 years. I have just begun to scratch the surface with learning about the other properties being explored.

The Company also has interests in the exploration stage projects, which includes:

Caborca Project

Cochis Gold Project

Daniel Project

El Compa Project

Glor Project

La Cien Project

Llano Colorado Project

Manuel & Mel Project

Texson Project

Valenzuela Project

Nopal Project

Its subsidiaries include:

Castle Gold Corporation -

Pediment Gold Corp -

Argonaut Gold U.S. Corp. -

Compania Minera Pitalla S.A de C.V. -

Pediment Gold Corp. - Acquired January 27, 2011

In June 2011, it acquired an additional 128 hectares under contract from Ejido San Antonio.

Prodigy Gold Inc. - Acquired December 2012

http://www.argonautgold.com/_resources/presentations/presentation_oct_2013c.pdf

New Message
Please login to post a reply