Welcome To The Argonaut Gold Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

"Friendly aquisition" of Prodigy Gold (Oct. 2012) / > 100k ounces in 2012

Free

is the sound of one hand clapping?......octopi will consume one of their own tenticles when faced with the prospect of starvation.......would i consume one limb if i was in the same situation?.......conversations when i have my tin hat off......fis is due for a nice uptick.....interesting results coming from the winter program....raised a additional 4 mill with exercise of warrants......plan on doing additional work on patterson this summer....geological,geophysical and more drilling....the way i figure it the newco (apres sell off to dennison) should have in excess of 10mill in the kitty to fund the summer work and the additional drilling to begin this fall....so do not see any further dilution in order to raise additional funds

prior to hathors takeover hathor did an amalgamation with????has slipped my memory....anyways i do not see fis and amw doing an amalgamation at this stage......too costly and complicated for a suitor on a takeover of patterson to deal with two entitys.....the day they announce an amalgamation......i will be jumping in with both hands and feet......oops by then i might have lost one limb....probably the hand and then i will answer my own question.......what is the sound of one hand clapping?

New Message
Please login to post a reply