Welcome To The Argus Metals Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Uranium, Gold and Base Metals.

Free

Argus announced today a 43-101 resource estimate of 361,692 oz of gold, up from a historic resource of 117,000 – more than a three-fold increase. They have proved their skill and technique by more than tripling a resource (which is still open), opening up the area with a new discovery and defining more new targets, all on a limited budget and judiciously planned holes.

This play now appears to warrant a larger scale exploration leveraging on Argus’s methods in a much bigger way. I hope to see a substantial budget and program financed and put into place for the upcoming drill season. This seemingly brings into sight Argus’s goal and potential for uncovering a district-scale gold camp in the southern Yukon.

With a market cap of less than $6 million ($0.10/share), near 400,000 oz of gold and a validated method for growing it starting in earnest this season, the company remains a high-risk but potentially high reward speculation/gamble. As I have mentioned in the past, on top of the upside with the gold project in the Yukon, the company still has a potential company-maker Guyana uranium/gold project that I don’t think gets any real credit in their share price.

This entry was posted on January 19, 2012 at 1:38 PM. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Posted in A Grandich Company All Posts Argus Metals Base Metals Canadian Stocks CopperExploration Shares Gold Mining Shares Precious Metals by Peter Grandich

New Message
Please login to post a reply