high performance solar technology

A Bright Future Leveraged by High-Efficiency ARISE PV Cells

Free
Message: APV signs lease for silicon plant, 7 Oct 2008 PR...

I wouldn't spend much time trying to make sense of anything anymore as it relates to oil and gold. Gold's down because US currency is up and Oil is down on recessionary fears I think. Complete overreaction. In any event, we won't see huge gains in stocks going forward into the next couple of years, but only moderate growth that probably is more realistic. i.e. no more PE ratios of 20+, probably more like 10. So, we all need to invest in companies that will weather the storm, or at least turn profit and prove that they are long term players. This is where the money is going to be made. In my mind, Arise is going to be one of those stocks and thats why we haven't seen this one drop to $.10 per share. Yes $0.50 hurts me and perhaps most of you, but fundamentals might suggest this is an all time low for this one. I believe in this crisis, alternative energy stocks will outperform all other types of energy and we might begin to start seeing this as the new gold standard. With all the swings in gold right now, and watching my own personal investments in some juniors that are going to make money dissappear, I'm beginning to think that Gold might not be the big thing going forward. Further, oil, at $200 per barrel just won't happen. Market forces will see that decline....ie. demand/supply sort of thing. That's why it didn't happen in the last few months. Prices go up demand drops. People will just stop using it.

Alternative energy is the place to be in my mind, and if anyone now can point me in the right direction to other stocks that are sitting in a position to turn a profit in this industry, and priced the way this is, that's where I am going.

Happy thanksgiving.

New Message
Please login to post a reply