high performance solar technology

A Bright Future Leveraged by High-Efficiency ARISE PV Cells

Free

I'm guessing that governments, especially Ontario and Canada, will quickly look for alternative energy solutions that are home grown. They will try everything. APV is my only Canadian Solar play and I don't have much time to look at the entire Canadian Market in regards to Solar. Are there any others? Please let me know. Want to round out my investment in Solar with other Canadian Co's. Don't think there are.

I'm thinking that a Canadian Company, making inroads into Germany will only help the Canadian government to ask themselves the question. "why have we come so late to the table on something that is home grown". I think they are asking this question now. What we thought was years away might be months for APV, but production issues need to be resolved. Our government will help here with contracts within Canada I hope. There will be more money for this type of thing sooner than later. I think that is a result of the fact that we are globally realizing that carbon emissions are intollerable. All the reason why oil is now so cheap, not much to do with the economy I think. Catch 22. Oil goes up and so does energy, or oil goes down because we don't want it any more like we used to. $200 oil makes everyone think about it. Oil will get cheaper, while Canada gets cleaner.

I was hoping to buy more at $0.33 today and left an order in to do so. Didn't get more. Hoping for tomorrow. Otherwise, I think we are going back to $0.60 as a floating point untill the new year when results are in. I don't expect profit then, but will expect this by year end 2009. Then, I'd hope we are a fraction of the price of First Solar.

All the best.

New Message
Please login to post a reply