high performance solar technology

A Bright Future Leveraged by High-Efficiency ARISE PV Cells

Free

Mr. Green,

Sounds to me like you want this company to be sold. Perhaps that's the best thing for the technology. You suggest that Solon should buy before the SP goes up. That's not what I want. I want the SP to go up and then, who knows. Actually, I want this company to do well. Perhaps this green mandate may only help Arise to increase its value in the longer run. I guess that's why Solon should buy before this takes hold. Perhaps Arise is the Avro Aero of our time. Who knows, but I'm in for the longer run here. By longer run, I mean after 6 to 12 months perhaps even 24 months.

As you are aware, Solon has just signed a deal for supply of cells from a company in Atlanta Georgia which we are all aware of. Don't think we are going to get much play in the US as a Canadian Company right now, regardless of the technology of the company. (Avro??)

Anyway, perhaps a sale of this is the right thing, but I'm not sure continuing on the banter of the "sale" platform is doing much for the forum. At the same time, perhaps this ship has sailed.

All the best.

New Message
Please login to post a reply