Welcome To The AuRo Resources Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

I discovered this little gem of a stock a few weeks ago and have been slowly accumulating it and finally managed to get my required amount of shares today.

I really like it because the management seems to be a great team. We have a ceo who knows how to handle a lot of money and a great geologist who knows how to find the goods.

We have an excellent property package, in a prime location, and i really like the infrastructure that is nearby which will help reduce costs for both drilling and exploring.

We are well cashed with 1.3 million dollars in the bank, and warrants that stand a very good chance of being exercised if we need more money

I especially like the low amount of outstanding shares and very little resistance to the upside as we have already seen in the last couple of months.

our grab samples have also been excellent to date and the fact that we have some past producing mines on the property is very exciting and makes both exploration and drilling much easier.

Im excited for this coming year as we should see some very interesting drill results and management is working hard.

all in all, i think this is a great deal at these prices, and we could see a similar appreciation in the share price to
galway resources or CB gold

enjoy!

New Message
Please login to post a reply