Welcome To The AuRo Resources Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

Let me tell you that one of my principal criterias for investing in a company is that the management has to be somewhat exceptionally good.

our ceo mr lawson has handle over 15 billion dollars worth of acquisitions,mergers, and debt offerings, this means that he knows how to get money to finance all our activities, and as you know already know, we have plenty of cash currently. He has worked for one of the biggest banks in the world as well.

Ken thorsen, our vp of exploration also has a star studded resume, as he has worked for teck ressources, cameco, two big heacyweight companies under which he found many deposits. He was worldwide president of exploration for teck, thats quite a high position, they dont just take anyone for that job. 40 years of experience, and he's mined just about everything the earth produces. He's one of the better geologist out there.

Mr Jeffries (GEO) has worked extensively with Barrick Gold, Western Goldfields and Kinross Gold, all rather large gold producers. He has found a whole bunch of important deposits, and built a whole bunch of huge mines all over the world.
This guy knows what it takes to get a project done.

Mr Floyd (GEO)is an very experience pioneer of mining projects in south america. He has founded, discovered and sold quite a few significant deposits for a ton of money. We're talking about a billion dollar's worth of companies here. He knows how to take a startup like ours, turn it into a big deal mining project and then get us great shareholder value by selling it for hundreds of millions of dollars

I dont know if people realize this about this play, but the fact that we have infrastructure on our property greatly decreases exploration and production cost. This is so significant that nearly 75% of found deposits are unviable due to these critical components missing. This gives us a big advantage.

New Message
Please login to post a reply