Welcome To The Aura Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Aura Minerals owns these producing gold mines: San Andres gold mine, Honduras; the Sao Francisco and Sao Vicente gold mines, Brazil; and the Aranzazu copper-gold-silver mine, Mexico.

Free
Message: Aura Minerals Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 etc
Aura Minerals Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2013 Release Date and Conference Call Details

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwired - March 5, 2014) - Aura Minerals Inc. (TSX:ORA) announces that the Company will release its fourth quarter and full year 2013 financial and operational results after the close of business on Wednesday, March 26th. A conference call and audio webcast will follow on Thursday, March 27th at 9:00 a.m. (EST) for management to discuss the results that will include a question-and-answer period.

Live Dial-In Information
Toronto and International: 416-340-8530
North America (Toll Free): 800-340-9642
Participant Audio Webcast: www.auraminerals.com
Replay Call Information
Toronto and International: 905-694-9451 Passcode: 5178729#
North America (Toll Free): 800-408-3053 Passcode: 5178729#

The conference call replay will be available from 2:00 p.m. March 27th until 11:59 p.m. on April 10th.

About Aura Minerals Inc.

Aura Minerals is a Canadian mid-tier gold and copper production company focused on the development and operation of gold and base metal projects in the Americas. The Company's producing assets include the copper-gold-silver Aranzazu mine in Mexico, the San Andres gold mine in Honduras and the Sao Francisco and Sao Vicente gold mines in Brazil. The Company's core development asset is the copper-gold-iron Serrote da Laje project in Brazil.

Aura Minerals Inc.
Josh Perelman
Sr. Financial Analyst
(416) 649-1044
(416) 649-1056
[email protected]
www.auraminerals.com

New Message
Please login to post a reply