Welcome To The Aura Silver Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

email from Mr Boaz.

posted on Oct 05, 2009 11:43AM

This came to my email this morning along with the news release. A couple things that look good to me.

To All
Please find attached our latest press release announcing our Phase II, 2500 meter drilling program on our Taviche property in Mexico. This was released at 8:30 this morning. We are excited about this stage of the program given our success with Phase I, but especially so because we feel we have much more intelligence about the structure of the geology along the Higo Blanco trend.
Our geology team met in Mexico during the week of the 21st and utilized recently compiled geophysics and geochemical information including 3-dimensional analysis which provided us with the shape and size of high chargeability anomalies some of which we discovered in Phase I. More importantly, we believe we have formulated a much better drilling program which will take advantage of what we now know and which will hopefully add to the success of Phase I. Further, we will be testing targets to the northwest on East Taviche - Piedra Del Sapo which have all the standard characteristics of our first three holes but at what appears to be shallower depths.
We will be releasing results as we receive them and hopefully we will increase our knowledge of this large system with each drill hole.
Kind Regards
Bob

So, we won't have to wait 3 months for drill results. Waiting and hoping. GLTA
New Message
Please login to post a reply