Junior Silver Producer

Aurcana owns and operates two high quality producing silver mines located in favourable mining jurisdictions: La Negra mine located in Queretaro State, Mexico and the Shafter silver project located in Presidio County, southwest Texas.

Free

Phoned Jack at IR

posted on Nov 09, 2007 01:53PM
Wow, I will be holding this stock for a long, long time. 43-101 should be out next week with a definitive decision on whether to go to 2000TPD soon after. Q3 will be released before the end of the month meeting. They have about $14.5 Million in the coffer. (He will verify and confirm with me whether cash is being held in CDN or US dollars). I asked whether any acquisitions in the works. Jack kinda told me a little too much, and I promised him I would not give out any details. Let's just say we have a couple reasons why we might soon have only about $8.5 Million in the coffer (not taking into account current cash flow). Once 43-101 is out we will probably see analyst coverage. They are going to a conference in San Fransisco this month. Plus They are making a trip out to Zurich to meet with some big holders that might want a bigger piece of the pie. Apparently they already own about 15% of the company and are looking to increase. I also asked about the cost of the new SAG mill for Rosario. He said he did not know off the top of his head, but he would look into it for me. We had an awesome conversation.
New Message
Please login to post a reply