Drill ready Gold projects

2nd largest land package - Red Lake Mining District & promising properties in the "Ring of Fire"

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

Great post newbers...

I can understand that the longer people have to wait...the more anxious they get and some may lose faith.

However NOTHING has changed...we are still waiting and management is waiting along with us. Can you imagine how anxious they must be? Apparently management is frozen to the computer screen waiting for an email from the lab...

No there is no re-assay going on. Management called the lab and were told that the lab is extreamly busy....so lets hope it happens this week before the Cambridge Conference.

I remain positive and the wait, athough frustrating, changes nothing...

I am of the belief that we are getting the straight goods from management.

As for downside /upside, I agree that there is very little downside with TBM and infinite upside potential.

IMHO Tribute has other properties that justify the current sp. Even if the assays are bad I believe we will still get fair value for our shares based on other projects inside and outside the RoF.

On the other hand if this is another major deposit of Copper, Nickel and/or Cobalt, then we have a 10 -50 bagger from here.

How's that for blue sky? How am I doing so far?

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply