Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I agree with you hawkoa.

But, if I call the company tomorrow and say I'll buy 100,000shares at market if you guarantee me that another offer is coming ...then they make the guarantee ...then I make the purchase and hence profit, I have clearly bought securities with information not disclosed to the public.

Just because this all happened in one discusssion doesn't change that in my mind. Kinross was given the opportunity to buy 15m shares fully knowing that an offer to buyout the company was tabled at "ALLEGEDLY" $8.25. In the original press release which is all that counts by the way, the P is announced as seperate and not dependent on the takeover...how they got there which is described in the circular has no relevance in my opinion.

I said when it happened that I had never seen a bid structured that way (with the PP sweetner) ...my hope now is that we haven't seen a deal like this before because it crosses a legal line.

Yes I'm grasping, yes I'm desperate BUT THERE IS NO WAY IN FREAKING HELL THAT I'M TAKING $6 A SHARE AFTER 2 YEARS OF BS.

Regards,

Buck

New Message
Please login to post a reply