Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

I keep reading in this Forum about the suberb management Kinross has demonstrated in the Aurelian fiasco. Maybe so, but I don't doubt the U.S. investment banks are full of superb managers, but their greed is catching up with them. Their houses were built on sand.

The Aurelian Board did not act in solitude. They acted in close concert with Kinross Management as clearly shown by the record. I have seen much vituperation of the Aurelian figures, but if what Kinross has done is ok, what's so wrong with what our guys have pulled?

I have been a Kinross investor for many years and have no animus against this Company. But until and if they get a clean bill of health re their dealings with Aurelian, I don't want to get any further in bed with them.

It's hard to ride two horses unless you're a circus performer. Some here appear to be trying to do that and that is their choice and right. Yes, our money is at stake and we need to protect it out of self-interest and the well-being of our families. But prudence tells us not to build upon sand, all IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply