Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Fearless,

Everything you said about hiring a "guide" in a foriegn country is right on the Money!

...especially about being naive about the local culture, even if you are somewhat "blind" about where you are visiting. Then you can figure out pretty quickly if they are a bullshitter or a good personal guide.

I was talking about a "guided tour" from one of the resorts. The last time my wife and I went to the Cancun Mayan Riveria, we rented a personal car to travel to the Mayan ruins that were 30 miles away on mexican toll highways. If we had stopped for any reason, we could have been open targets for many enterprising locals!

I would now pay the resort staff to provide the air conditioned tourist bus to at least get to the ruins....then maybe not have to necessarily stick close to them as you want to explore the area, but use them mainly for safe travel and guide information if you like that.

As for Ecometals...if they acn use all of ARU's drill data, and the logic of the last 5 holes that theyn have drilled....then maybe something will haqppen to my drowning underwater shares that I still own. I sold off all my cheaply gotten shares and used those funds to now buy some San Gold shares. SGR's last drill results have confirmed for me that San Gold is drilling out from their production mine into new veins!! and these are high grade like ARU use to drill!...and they seem to connect many of San Gold's other "smaller deposits"....I like those new connections!

Best Regards,

Long for Cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply