Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Fearless,

Well, Ecometals really looks like a classic pump and dump type of company, but they do have the Rio Zarza property...and they are drilling it, but how long will it take them to find the Lost Half of FDN?....I don't think I would buy more at this point, but for a new player the price and the speculation of Ecometals could be a good chance at a big hit...

Now, San Gold was only brought to my attention by other posters on my Yahoo RBY board...just like RBY (Rubicon) was brought to my attention on the ARU or 300 Club board here at Agoracom...and since doing some fast DD on San Gold, I have made it my new "favorite" for buying, in lieu of more RBY shares....but I have also been on a buying spree for UXG shares too! I like their El Gallo silver discovery in Mexico...very good drill results recently!

As for your going to work for Kinross...why not? You can only put in your resume' and find out!

If you don't roll the dice you will never know! Traveling again for work might be exciting again....buy it still sounds like work! ...and you have to answer to a boss! That might not be your strong suit in temperment, but what do I know?

Best Regards,

Long for Cash

New Message
Please login to post a reply