Aurelian Resources Was Stolen By Kinross and Management But Will Not Be Forgotten

The company whose shareholders were better than its management

Free

Long,

not exactly sitting at home vegatating. I am finnishing up some raised pannel wainscoting that had gotten put on hold while I got engrossed in another more immediate project that has progressed as far as it can for the moment. I am in the midst of spray painting the wainscoting which should take another 2 - 3 days before it is all complete.

Yep I still plan on sending that resume but I have to spend a little time to update it. It has been a while since I have had to send one in because for the last half dozen years or so I have gotten used to people just phoning me up an asking if I wanted to take a job.

Come to think of it though I have had only one person call me up in the last 3/4 of a year or so. I do not know if that is indicative of the job situation out there or of the fact that I turned down to many offers hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I still do not mind a dead line and the pressure to perform. I find it motivates me to start and once that happens then I am worse than a bulldog with a bone and just have to finnish what I started.

Thanks for the thought, I intend to have that resume updated and sent in within the next couple of days. I know I have been somewhat critical of Kinross in the past but they appear in my opinion to be making all the right moves now and that should translate into even greater success in the future. Obviously for anyone, that should be the type of company, if you are so inclined to seek employment with.

Never hurts anyway to send in a resume for them to keep on file in case something comes along that fits my experience and might interest me.

I hope your big move goes smoothly.

Cheers,

F.F.

New Message
Please login to post a reply