a Canadian vertically-integrated biopharmaceutical company
Developing and commercializing various cannabinoid-based products for the global market place
(TSX: AVCN)(OTCQX: AVCNF)(FSE: 0NN)
Avicanna is a Canadian vertically-integrated biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing various cannabinoid-based products for the global market place
When we say vertically integrated, we mean it. Avicanna has 4 fully operating divisions to address the entire market for Cannabis products. As a Cannabis investor, why limit yourself to a Company with just one specialty, when Avicanna offers you exposure to the entire vertical.
CONSUMER RETAIL – COSMETICS
- The Only Known CBD Cosmetics Backed By Clinical Trials
- Full Line Of High End CBD Based Skin Care Products
- Already Commercializing In Colombia
- Global Distribution In H2 2020 In United States, Europe and Canada
- Canadian Distribution Through Shoppers Drug Mart
- Medical Cannabis 2.0 – Superior Products To Products Currently On The Market
- Evidence Backed Medical Cannabis So Doctors Can Prescribe With Confidence
- Full Launch Across Canada Immanent
- Exclusive Distribution Through Online Store Of Shoppers Drug Mart
- RHO Phyto "Micro Drop" oil formulations are the first of the RHO Phyto formulary of advanced medical cannabis products available for patients and health care practitioners
- Obtained GPP certification and authorization by INVIMA for the compounding and sale of pharmaceutical cannabinoid products with medical prescriptions in Colombia
- Global Distribution Through US, U.K, Australia and Canada In H2 2020
- A Full Pipeline Of Pharmaceuticals In Various Stages Of Trials To Address Dermatology, Psychiatry, Neurology, Pain and Oncology
- 3 Products Already As Far As PHASE 2
- 500,000 Sq Ft Of Low Cost and USDA certified Organic Cannabis Cultivation In Colombia
- First Ever Export Of Feminized Hemp Seeds From Colombia (To United States). 7,000,000 Seeds For $380,000
- Additional 75,000,000 Seeds Available For Export In Several Pending Transactions
AVICANNA COMMERCIAL PRODUCT LINES
· Consumer Retail Products Pura Earth (Commercial)
· Medical Cannabis Products RHO Phyto (Commercial)
Consumer Retail Products – Pura Earth – Premium CBD Based Skin Care Cosmetics Line
The Only CBD Cosmetics Line Backed By Clinical Trials
- Pura Earth™ Is A Line of Premium CBD Based Skin Care Products
- Recognized As An international Premium Product Brand
- Fully developed commercial line of products offered both in retail and e-commerce
- Shoppers Drug Mart Distribution Validates High End Cosmetic formulations
Going To Market In 2020 - Global Distribution Timeline
- Canada 2H20 – Shoppers Drug Mart Distribution
- Launched Colombia 4Q19 - 59 Retailers and E-Commerce
- European Union and UK - 2H20
- USA - 2H20
Clinically Tested Products Provides Immense Advantage In Cosmetics Space
- COLOMBIA - Three clinical trials completed with CAIMED Centro de Atención e Investigación Médica (Bogota) on its derma-cosmetic products evaluating their effectiveness on specific cosmetic endpoints
- Trial Details
- EUROPE - Satisfied all regulatory requirements to successfully register the first three products of its premium CBD-based derma-cosmetic product line, Pura Earth™, on the European Commission's Cosmetic Product Notification Portal (the "CPNP").
Meet The Pura Earth™ Product Line
These Initial Pura Earth™ Products Address High Volume Skin Care Categories, At Premium Price Levels. Additional Products Will be Registered By Q4 2020.
Medical Cannabis 2.0 Products - RHO Phyto – CBD & THC
Exclusive Nationwide Medical Cannabis 2.0 by Shoppers Drug Mart
- RHO Phyto Products Will Be Distributed Exclusively Though Medical Cannabis By Shoppers, the Online Medical Marijuana Arm Of Shoppers Drug Mart, Canada’s Leading Drug Store Retailer With More Than 1,300 Locations
- RHO Phyto "Micro Drop" oil formulations are the first of the RHO Phyto formulary of advanced medical cannabis products available for patients and health care practitioners on the Medical Cannabis by Shoppers™ platform.
- 8,500 Physicians Across Canada Have Embraced Medical Cannabis By Shoppers Drug Mart As A Trusted and Reputable Source Of Medical Marijuana
Distribution - Rho Phyto
In Canada, the Rho Phyto line will be launched exclusively on the Medical Cannabis by Shoppers Drug Mart platform in the third quarter of 2020. Avicanna has partnered with MediPharm to be a non-exclusive manufacturer and suppliers of its Rho Phyto line of products to Medical Cannabis by Shoppers. The Company will commence sales initiatives in the third quarter of 2020 in the Canadian marketplace.
In the United Kingdom the Company will be distributing its Rho Phyto line through its partner Lyphe Group. Prior to launch, the Company will obtain all required regulatory approvals.
Entered into an exclusive import and distribution agreement with Cannvalate Pty. Ltd an Australian based cannabis company. Under the terms of the agreement Cannvalate will distribute the Rho Phyto line of products in Australia. The Company is expecting initial orders in the 4th quarter of 2020.
Manufacturing Partnership - Rho Phyto and Pura Earth
- Strategic Manufacturing Of RHO Phyto Products In Partnership with MediPharm Labs (LABS:TSX)
- Initial three-year term,
- MediPharm Labs Will Use Canadian Production Facility To Produce Rho Phyto™ Medical Cannabis Products and Pura Earth™ Topicals
- The Partnership Provides Avicanna With A Commercial Pathway to Canadian and International sales, as well as, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing of its Products Destined For Clinical Development with its Canadian Clinical Partners.
Two phase II clinical leading institutions in Canada, sick kids and UHN.
Multi-billion dollar clinical segments
500,000 Sq Ft Of low cost and organic Cannabis Cultivation In Colombia
The Company’s cultivation operations are located in Santa Marta, Colombia. The Company holds controlling interest in two entities,
- Sativa Nativa and
- SMGH (indoor, greenhouse and outdoor)
Fully licensed to cultivate, process, extract and sell cannabinoid products and API.
In the first quarter of 2020, SMGH continued its indoor, greenhouse and outdoor cultivation at full capacity, focused on the production of
- CBD and CBG isolates
- Feminized hemp and cannabis seeds.
WHAT IS CBG?
Unlike CBD, which has a relatively low affinity for cannabinoid receptors and acts mostly through indirect interactions with the endocannabinoid system, CBG is thought to elicit its therapeutic effects directly though interaction with the CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors in the brain.
The following table breaks down the current cultivation capacity, by site, for each of Sativa Nativa and SMGH.
Avesta Genetica Program
75,000,000 Hemp Seeds Available For Export and Sale
Avesta Genetica is Avicanna’s seed and genetics program based out of SMGH in Santa Marta, Colombia. To date, a total of 30 commercial genetics have been registered with the required Colombian authorities. This allows the Company to sell both domestically and internationally.
Avicanna In Action