Welcome To The Avion Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Avion holds 80% of the Tabakoto and Segala gold projects in Mali. Gold production commenced at these projects in 2009 with approximately 51,290 ounces produced. 2010 production was 87,630 ounces of gold.

Free
Message: Avion Intersects 21.77 g/t Au Over 21 Metres, Near Surface. Dont forget this.

What a mess. I could feel something wasn't right but didn't expect re-financing at 60 cents.

Imagine all the investors who bought at .70 thinking this was the solid bottom (original bought deal price) just to be screwed by .60 deal one day later. I don't like cannacord they've screwed up so many companies those sneaky bastards.

Another thing. AVR used to report production numbers on a month to month basis. When all of a sudden they stopped (no updates jan,feb, march) it looked suspicious. They hid the bad news fom investors for 3 months until forced to report Q1.

Overall, I believe they will do well long term. Just a little hiccup on the way up. Great buying opportunity here at or below .60 until May 10th.

Take care everyone and good luck!
Art27

New Message
Please login to post a reply