Welcome To The Avion Resources Corp HUB On AGORACOM

Avion holds 80% of the Tabakoto and Segala gold projects in Mali. Gold production commenced at these projects in 2009 with approximately 51,290 ounces produced. 2010 production was 87,630 ounces of gold.

Free

No surprise here! Gutless media schills!

By Jay Taylor
J. Taylor's Gold, Energy, and Tech Stocks Newsletter
Friday, August 3, 2012

How do I know free speech and fairness are denied GATA, a civil rights organization?

While I have suspected for quite some time that "GATA" was a dirty word in the minds of the establishment, I received first-hand evidence of it last week when I was interviewed by a producer for Business News Network in Canada before appearing on BNN's "Top Picks" show yesterday.

Here is what happened.

The producer wanted to know why I thought the gold price had fallen on Thursday, as he thought it should have risen because of the decline in stock prices and a downturn in confidence in the European Union's resolve to "fix" Europe's economic problems. I suggested to him that I thought the work of GATA helped explain one possible answer to that question. I told him I thought GATA provided some pretty strong evidence that the gold price is from time to time rigged by the same folks responsible for the LIBOR fraud.

New Message
Please login to post a reply