Developing the El Boleo mine - 2010

Baja Mining Corp. is a Canadian mining company. Baja, through Minera y Metalurgica del Boleo S.A.P.I. de C.V. (MMB), owns a 10% interest in the Boleo copper-cobalt-zinc-manganese project located in Baja California Sur, Mexico.

Free
Message: Baja Mining Announces Boleo Project New Chief Operating Officer

Baja Mining Announces Boleo Project New Chief Operating Officer

Vancouver, November 23, 2012 – Baja Mining Corp. (TSX:BAJ - OTCQX: BAJFF) is pleased to announce that Minera y Metalúrgica del Boleo S.A. de C.V. (“MMB”), its 49% owned Mexican company, has appointed Kyoung Jin Park as Chief Operating Officer.

Mr. Park will be responsible for directing the construction activities, commencing and managing the operation of the Boleo project.

“I am very pleased to join MMB, because this company has what needed to become one of the best mining operations in Mexico” said Mr. Park “MMB’s goal remain the same: complete construction of the process plant in order to commence copper production, while adhering to the highest safety standards”.

Mr. Park has worked for three world class companies and brings to the Project over 35 years of experience in development, execution, commissioning and operation of industrial projects. He has previously worked in Mexico and more specifically in the state of Tamaulipas.

For further information please contact Tom Ogryzlo at 604-685-2323 or via email [email protected].

New Message
Please login to post a reply