NEW NAME TO BE OFFICIAL SOON, USGLOBAL AIRWAYS, INC: usglobal.com. TICKER CHANGING TO: USGL

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

Unfortunately I'm fairly certain the mini is not this week and we will have to wait until next week, but I think we are going to see a lot of support around the pps levels we have now.

I know these levels aren't where we want to be, but if they can fluctuate between where they have been this past couple weeks then at least all we are doing is killing time and not watching the pps drop more.

I'm not sure if you guys seen but Bernster posted that the big drop last week, the 52*? Million volume day was a scorned PP purchaser. He had been buying PP shares, flipping them at the 6 month mark and re buying PP shares. Not generally what Baltia wants to see, so they stopped selling to him and he threw a tantrum and dumped. At least there is a explanation to go behind the why it happened. Bernster does seem to be someone with accurate information so I'd take this as fact based on his word.

Hopefully this next mini sees success and we can move on shortly to the Proving flights! Go Baltia!

New Message
Please login to post a reply