NEW NAME TO BE OFFICIAL SOON, USGLOBAL AIRWAYS, INC: usglobal.com. TICKER CHANGING TO: USGL

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free

Our second team of stewardesses has been chosen to start training class the second week in May. This should be roughly in the dead center of the proving runs which will immediately follow the successful execution of the mini evac. Date to be released soon.....maybe. Maybe not! We may invoke a gag order and it will be on a need to know basis. I mean, who really cares about the date? I may have it now as a matter of fact, and you could PM me if you want or I may be BSing you. Or I may know and NOT want to tell you.

Anyway........

As some of you know, we have located the impaired functional issue that has been perpetuating the falling short in fully executing the muni ewok ( I love gold douche for his articulate up to date jargon) exercise.

While our team can do this slide deployment in their sleep, the slides persistent malfunction do to an inverted strap issue has kept us from drinking Vouve Cliqout out of the shoe(s) of one of our beautiful stewardesses. (I am not politically correct . I don't care what you want to call them, to me they are glamorous, intelligent air safety experts that I fondly refer to as Stewardesses.) This invokes for me the class of air travel very few under the age of 57 can remember when air travel was more than a cattle call and an annoyance to many of the cows we have facilitating our air travel today.

Anyway, hype is tripe and these are the facts. We should be good to go soon. As soon as I am cleared to give you the definite date of the last muni ewok we will have to attempt I will let you know.

Until then, let's keep it clean, upbeat and no mean people need to post. Ok?

очень хорошо!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply