Exploring for Gold in the Rainy River and Red Lake districts of Northwestern Ontario

81m @ 5.08 g/t Gold, 28m @ 13.28 g/t Gold, 9m @ 12.88 g/t Gold, 46.6m @ 2.28 g/t Gold plus Bonanza grade Silver (up to 1760 g/t)

Free

I am under the impression they are going to release 3 NRs almost back to back. We already heard about the drill program expansion last week so I think we should see 2 NRs this coming week.
One relating to the PP closing and the other being the assays we have all been patiently waiting for. If we can get to $1.50 and beyond by Friday that would be fantastic. However there are a lot of big playes pushing the SP around so if it doesn't happen by this Friday I'm sure we will get there soon enough once the MM abuse tapers off.

Juniors don't ramp up their drill programs by 2.5x because they like to waste money. They do it because they are extremely confident they have a discovery and want to prove it. Bayfield appears to know what they have and are working hard to prove it up quickly.

Since Bayfield has just about 1/2 the number of shares as Rainy River it means our share price would be double theirs if we also had 5m oz (roughly $17/share). I'm speculating that by they time BYV finishes this 150+ hole drill program they will have an inferred resource of around +2m oz on Burns and who knows what else on B and C block.

That translates to approximately $7+/share for BYV. Who knows, they could have more but I'm trying to be fairly realistic and don't want to get too crazy just yet until we see several more rounds of drilling. Only time will tell but I think this coming week will set the stage for the weeks and months ahead.

I'm thinking a new all time high is just around the corner, let's hope we all make some serious cash this week!

Cheers,
Gamblor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply