Welcome to the Bayhorse Silver Hub On AGORACOM

Mines Are Made - Not Found - And We Are Making Two Silver Mines

Free

Recently, we announced that we have reopened the last of the historic 1984 mine workings at the extreme west end of the Bayhorse Silver Mine, over 700 feet from the Mine portal. We opened 550 feet of haulage way along strike, that has 1,500 feet of drifts and raises, exposing a substantial amount of mineralized material to extract from this zone.

With news release BHS208-23, we reported the first precious metals assays that have been taken from this zone since 1984, or 34 years ago. Of course we were delighted that the assays received, the best being 73 oz/t, were similar to those historic high grade silver assays, ranging up to 200 oz/t silver with gold reportedly up to 10 g/t, that were contained in the historic documentation. In our most recent news release, BHS2018-24, we reported on the base metal assays, that also showed significant grades of copper.

Together with the silver and gold results, we are getting a much clearer picture of the of the high grade mineralization deep inside the Mine, and are extremely pleased at the extent of the stockworks containing the mineralization we are seeing throughout the mine.

Apex Geoscience Ltd has taken samples from the newly accessed zone, that will be incorporated in the upcoming NI-43-101 report, that is expected shortly, while we are in the process of readying the first 1,000 ton high grade block for extraction and processing.

Now that we have completed our new haulage way to permit full vehicular access to all the mineralized zones, we are able to proceed with our planned mine program. Our ongoing plans are to expand the known areas of mineralization with an underground drill program.

We expect operations to progress rapidly from now and we will continue to provide regular updates to our shareholders and investors.

Graeme O'Neill
CEO
Bayhorse Silver Inc.
New Message
Please login to post a reply