Welcome To The Bear Tooth Platinum HUB On AGORACOM

Platinum Group Metals (PGM) in the Stillwater Igneous Complex of Montana

Free

Stock Manipulation

posted on Jul 16, 2009 02:16AM

I have added to my Btp holdings twice, the first time after willingly paying .01 when stock at .005 someone instantaniously made huge trade to keep price at .005. The next time I decided to do trade right at close and this worked to keep price up at .01 through today july 15th.

I have noticed new symbols attract interest so I think if deal gets approved and new symbol appears it would be best for anyone holding BTP that it start trading at as high a value possible given the fear which surrounds this stock right now.

I apologize for the Goofiness of last message, I was at the keyboard too long again that night, but I wanted to try to get people to think about doing more research before they would sell for half a cent what they probably paid much more for.

I am somewhat disappointed in this format, messages on this stock are widely mixed in sentiment, one of my theories is that someone wants the stillwater deal to fail, then BTP could get delisted and some other party could pick up stillwater for a real discount. I seem to be the only one to mention the chain of deals and mergers.

My research tells me only risk is BTP KRIA combination not getting TSX approval before BTP runs out of time and money and gets delisted. My crude math tells me if all deals go forward BTP KRIA will own about 3 percent of Starfield after they aquire Nevoro. The crazy wildcard is Nevoro asset Moonlight Cooper which inexplicably has been made an asset to be kept by Nevoro share holders.

My (excuse my emotion in what most people think is an emotionless pursuit) instinct and intuition tell me for pennies I get a small piece of four companies, any which of could be the motherlode of any number of minerals, all four have looked for.

New Message
Please login to post a reply