VALUE THROUGH PRODUCTION AND DISCOVERY

Focused on the Exploration and Development through Partnership of its portfolio of Porphyry Copper Targets

Free
Message: Bell Copper Corporation: Kabba Project Drilling-Increased Private Placement

This is "encouraging" news. The fact they increased the PP by 1/2 million to get the additional $500K needed to drill Kabba shows that some serious money still believes in Marsh's ideas and model. And given that I would guess first assays are probably some 6 to 9 months down the road, we could be then in an improved market for copper, i.e. higher prices.

The PR wording assumes this is a done deal and the investors and their cash have all been lined up. If that's correct, BCU's chances of surviving 2009 are looking better. Key is the $1 million for general admin uses. In today's market that typically means the requiste "cash" you need to live to fight another day.

The extra $500K on top means Marsh gets to test his theories...though an investor should keep in mind that failure is the norm in exploration activites as Bob Bishop was wont to say.

If Kabba is as good as BL says and Marsh believes, the share price could be revalued significantly next year...probably late next year.

I'm moving Bell from 'death watch' status over to the 'intensive care' ward. If the sometimes too ambitious B. Leener can keep the doors open for most of 2009, this patient may just have a chance.

New Message
Please login to post a reply