Welcome To The Bellhaven Copper and Gold HUB On AGORACOM

Colombia & Panama gold/copper projects

Free

A very quick and I am already impressed. Insiders own nearly 20% of shares and IamGold owns a 10% stake in the company. Their new CEO also has a nice pedigree:

Bellhaven Copper & Gold Inc. (TSX VENTURE: BHV) ("Bellhaven" or the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Patrick Highsmith to the position of Chief Executive Officer and Director. Mr. Highsmith's appointment will become effective on February 1, 2012. Patrick has more than 22 years in exploration, mining, and business development, including Rio Tinto, BHP Billiton, and Newmont Mining. He brings an abundance of experience gained from over 250 projects at all stages of development located in more than 20 countries.

Patrick earned bachelor and master degrees in geological engineering and geochemistry from the Colorado School of Mines. After technical positions in mine operations and exploration with Rio Tinto and BHP Billiton during the 1990's, Patrick managed exploration business development for Newmont Mining from 2004 until 2008. Since then he has been actively engaged in the junior sector, co-founding Intuitive Exploration Inc. (now Orestone Mining (TSX VENTURE: ORS)), Copper One Inc. (TSX VENTURE: CUO), and Lithium One Inc (TSX VENTURE: LI). In addition to executive duties in operations, marketing, and corporate communications, he has been integral in numerous transactions from financings, asset sales and purchases, through to negotiating and executing joint ventures with major corporate groups. He is currently the President and Chief Operating Officer of Lithium One, where he was instrumental in the discovery of two NI 43-101 compliant mineral resources and has been advancing the Sal de Vida Lithium and Potash Project in Argentina towards a feasibility study.

I will be looking a little deeper here, thanks!

G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply