Welcome to the Belmont Resources Hub On AGORACOM

Belmont Resources Inc. is an emerging resources company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of mineral properties; in Canada and United States.

Free
Message: Belmont Resources (TSX.V:BEA) Signs LOI to Acquire 100% Mineral Rights to Lone Star Mine Property in Washington State

Belmont Resources (TSX.V:BEA) Signs LOI to Acquire 100% Mineral Rights to Lone Star Mine Property in Washington State

posted on Mar 03, 2020 01:52PM

Belmont Resources (TSX.V:BEA) Signs LOI to

Acquire 100% Mineral Rights to Lone Star Mine Property

in Washington State

View Lone Star Mine 3D Video

Lone Star Mine Highlights

• Historic Resource Estimate*
  • Historic resource based on $593 oz gold
  • High Grade Intercepts are conducive to underground mining

•  Historic underground workings in place

• 2007 Report “property has potential for additional resources as many zones in the deposit remain open and untested to fully define their extent”

“The areas with the most potential to expand the resource are located in the southern and eastern portions of the deposit and at depth below the pit outline.”

• 2007 Report recommends 2,600 metres of drilling in 13 holes  with 10 of them testing outward from the southern cluster of thick high-grade zones, and 3 holes to test the expansion of an eastern thick, rich zone.

• Shortly after 2007 Resource Estimation previous owner went into receivership due to 2008 economic crisis and the project remained dormant until now.

• Belmont will be the first company to acquire and advance the Lone Star mine.
View Lone Star Mine 3D Video

Mineral resources which are not mineral reserves do not have demonstrated economic viability. The estimate of mineral resources may be materially affected by environmental, permitting, legal, title, taxation, sociopolitical, marketing, or other relevant issues.
A qualified person has not done sufficient work to classify the historic estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves. As such the issuer, Belmont Resources, is not treating this historical estimate as current mineral resources or mineral reserves

Belmont Resources News

#600-625 Howe St., Vancouver,

Unsubscribe - Unsubscribe Preferences

New Message
Please login to post a reply