The Only Education Marketplace In India Serving 1.3 Billion Potential Customers
Definitive Agreement Signed to Complete US$100M Equity Investment in betterU
CONNECTING GLOBAL EDUCATION WITH THE INDIAN MARKETPLACE
- Treasure Union Limited and the Corporation executed a definitive agreement
- Definitive Agreement solidifies the terms and conditions required to complete the final details for the US$100M equity investment in betterU
- US$3.00 per common share
As part of these ongoing development efforts, TUC was required to provide betterU with validation that both their operating entity (TUC) and funding entity (GDS) had been established. TUC has provided betterU with copies of their Articles of Incorporation and Certificates for both TU Capital Ltd. and GDS Holdings Ltd. In addition, a copy of an HSBC bank statement was also provided to betterU validating that the Fund contributors had the capacity to support such an investment. This statement, provided under confidentially, included the bank name, account number, name of the account holder and a US$9 billion account balance. TUC has also agreed to provide betterU with validation of funds received for distribution to betterU upon release from GDS.
- The ONLY Global Education Marketplace Serving India
- Adds New Education Partners to Platform Now Totalling More Than 20,000 Courses Read More
- Adds 650+ New Listings to Their Marketplace Read More
- Expands offering and creates a building-industry category for the India market with industry courses provided by Australia’s Pointsbuild Read More
- Announced Increases in Monthly Traffic Metrics to India Marketplace, Including 3,200% in Site Visits Read More
- Launched full-scale mass marketing print campaign through Hindustan Times, Hindustan and The Mint last week across India (Check it out)
- Signed Definitive Agreement With Swift e-Learning Services to Launch e-Template Marketplace to Support India’s Content Development Requirements
- Launching Education Blockchain Ecosystem Project Read More
- Executes on Definitive Agreement With One of India’s Largest Media Conglomerates (HT Overseas Pte. Ltd.) for a $10 Million Media Investment (completed first tranche of $1.25M) Read More
- Partners With Adobe to Deliver Leading Digital Experience Programs in India
- Students / Learners Review and Select Courses Best Suited For Them
- BetterU Collects All Registrations and Payments
- BetterU Marketplace Connects Students To The Content Partner’s Course
- BetterU Retains 20% to 50% of revenues collected as their fee
- Indian Government Mandate To Educate & Skill 500 million People By 2022
- Traditional Infrastructure (Schools, Teachers, etc) Not An Option
- Online Education Is The Only Solution
- Traditional Education Marketplaces Can Only Receive Credit Cards
- India Payments Are Overwhelmingly Via Mobile
- BetterU Recognized This Problem and Solved It
- Traditional Education Providers Partnering With BetterU Makes Sense
Developed Product: GENERATING REVENUE!
Defensible Market: BetterU Has Solved And Now Leading The ‘High-Barrier Entry’ To Indian Market
First Mover: Positioned To Become India's Leading “Global Education Marketplace”
Unmatched Variety: Over 6,500 Courses Available.
Wide Audience: K-12, Exam Preparation, Skills Development, Higher-Ed +
Product Expansion Opportunities: B2B, B2C Learning and Employment Solutions Would Create "Lifetime Cycle" Operations
"Four years invested in the building of betterU’s India infrastructure, set up global operations, assembled core leadership team, secured the world’s largest online education mass marketing deal for India, enlisted leading content partners, and built credibility, trust and awareness across India. They are the largest global education marketplace that has been built."
- Established Indian Entity To Effectively Conduct Business In India
- Ability To Collect From 200 Different Payment Methods in India
- People on the ground in India
- Established Strong Relationships With Institutions, Training Partners and Leaders Across Multiple Sectors.