education-to-employment technology company offering an end-to-end solution
Clients include: Central Bank Of India and McDonald’s India
CONNECTING GLOBAL EDUCATION WITH THE INDIAN MARKETPLACE
Education-to-employment technology company offering an end-to-end solution leveraging business intelligence to automate skilling, reskilling and upskilling for companies operating on domestic and global scales.
betterU has integrated into its platform the content, technology and support for tailored skills assessments, learning pathways and training modules from 100+ of the world’s leading online education providers
betterU’s eco-system includes detailed job, skill, employer, and educational profiles spanning 3,000+ standardized jobs
Integrated platform is the most efficient solution to address evolving skilling challenges for employers and employees through the employment lifecycle from entry level to executive.
- Clients include: McDonald’s India, Acliv Technologies, Blue Star, Larsen & Toubro, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, Central Bank Of India, Dena Bank, Evry India, etc.
- Other partners include: Pearson Learning, SkillShare, FutureLearn, Rosetta Stone, Simplilearn and many more
betterU / Ottolearn launch FREE COVID-19 mobile resource toolkit to fight the global crisis
Company announced the launch of a curated COVID-19 Resource Toolkit to help support individuals, employees, employers and governments in managing this crisis by providing access to relevant, current and critical global information.
The speed in which COVID-19 has hit the world, closing businesses, cities and countries, has created a global panic and confusion that has only been compounded by the wave of both social media and the sensationalism of the media. betterU who is focused on education realized that their recently launched SaaS Mobile Enterprise solution, Ready-To-Go, could be adapted to help support the world by curating global content into one source application that could be made available instantly across the world in up to 20 languages.
- Fully operational and has been showcased to multiple corporate clients in Canada, USA, UK and India.
- Company has begun contracting with several enterprise users, which will be announced soon
- betterU has built over the last several months a database from interested parties of 400+ Directors of Learning and Development, VPs and HR heads from companies around the world.
- Check it out here: Enterprise SaaS ‘Ready-To-Go’ platform, please visit
- Adding to content partnerships encompassing tens of thousands of courses from 100+ of the world’s leading online education and training providers, betterU has been expanding its offering of assessment tools required to support employers in determining their employee skill gaps.
- Entered a partnership with Cyprus firm Byrq to support betterU’s Enterprise SaaS Platform for pre-hiring candidates
- Also announced they have entered a partnership with USA based firm eSkill, providing betterU with access to 600+ assessments across job roles, subject base and modular
- This partnership enables betterU to support entire departments and job roles across organizations in determining the skills required per employee and mapping them to their skills on betterU’s Enterprise SaaS Platform Ready-To-Go.