Welcome to the Bioasis Technologies Hub On AGORACOM

Free

In addition to the Bioasis participation in the panel discussion on Rare and Orphan Diseases at the 1st Annual Neuroscience BioPartnering and Investment Forum in NY on Feb 23rd, there are a couple of other events happening in the next month to note.

First is the World CNS Summit 2016 in Boston Feb 22-24. Reinhard Gabathuler is leading a pre-conference workshop entitled "Unlocking the Unlockable: Targeted Approaches to Crossing the Blood-Brain Barrier" on Feb 22. Quite the busy time in NY and Boston Feb 22-24!

The other event that is coming up is the 10th Brains For Brain (B4B) Workshop March 16-19 in Madrid, Spain. The meeting details aren't released yet so we don't know for sure if Bioasis is presenting, but it would not be surprising at all for BiOasis to have a representative there, or for Maurizio Scarpa to reveal some new data from the Hunter Syndrome (MPS II) disease model treated with MTfp-I2S (MTfp-Iduronate-2-sulfatase) LSD therapy.

Last we heard from Scarpa in the July 31, 2015 news release: "The study that we have recently performed in collaboration with biOasis produced some exciting data. I am very encouraged that after some adjustments regarding dosing, we might be able to move this program into the clinic."

Bioasis has been quiet for a while now, but lots to look forward to in 2016! And if you are feeling frustrated, I encourage you to read JDStox post from tonight. Great post JD.

Best regards,

BearDownAZ

New Message
Please login to post a reply