Welcome to the Bioasis Technologies Hub On AGORACOM

Free
Message: biOasis to present at Global Chinese Financial Forum – Shanghai Conference 2017

Nice update from JD over on stockhouse about the Shaghai presentation. 

------------------------------

Shanghai Conference

I received a text message overnight from Rob Hutchison who declares that "...our conference was wonderful. Huge interest and Mark's presentation was without a doubt the best."

I usually don't quote personal texts but my guess is that RH will give a similar answer to anybody who asks.

Mark Day has now presented for biOasis at two conferences, an academic worksop in Germany and this industry conference in Shanghai. I am curious to learn more details about how capable Mark Day is in his presentations. I'm also interested in how well translation services were able to keep life in his presentation.

Mark Day is certainly no skunk-works geek, forever locked in the lab. He has a lot of experience interacting with both academics and business people. He has evaluated over 300 biotech technologies and programs where he would be dealing with both scientists and corporate business-side executives. Post evaluation, he has made presentations to top management and helped in negotiations for the acquisition of technologies. I suspect he's pretty comfortable in front of a crowd.

I could take months to know whether anything concrete develops from Shanghai, but it sounds like a good start was made. I know that MD & RH had between 20 and 30 meetings arranged before they got there, probably set up by the conference organizers, GCFF.

Let's see if we can sweat more out of MD & RH after they get back. We'll get digitel to hold their feet to the fire. :)

jdstox

New Message
Please login to post a reply