Welcome to the Bioasis Technologies Hub On AGORACOM

Free

Hi Koo,

First, when you take on a debt its because you have a plan to repay it back with income or a better financing option later.

Where should it come from?

Possible:
1.  The pharma company behind the

Agreement With Leading Pharmaceutical Company for Pre-Clinical Research Using the xB3 Platform Technology

It could be a licensing deal, a partnership or another phase of their previous deal.

2. Any other licensing deal à la Prothena
3. Forward progress with Prothena/Pharma company + equity financing if the SP goes up

Tiny longshot:
1. Milestone payment from Prothena (remember MDMD sold the royalties for 300k, not the milestone payments)
2. Buyout of the company (Astellas bought a technology platform without clinical PoC https://endpts.com/on-a-spree-astellas-bags-a-next-gen-parker-backed-car-t-platform-with-665m-buyout-deal/ ) It could happen for Bioasis.

JD from Stockhouse speculated between AstraZeneca/MedImmune and Bioasis. Denali added Bioasis as a direct competitor. You never know.

Of course I'm biaised and I look at the situation with rose coloured glasses. But to me, talk around forward progess of a deal and the moves they are making, its hinting towards something interesting. I just hope its enough to keep BDAZ around and interested in the progress of Bioasis.

New Message
Please login to post a reply