Award Winning Plant-Based Comfort Food Company

Products available in ~7500 locations

Sponsored
Message: 25 Year C-Suite Natural Food Executive Ali Samei Expands Into Leadership Role At Boosh; Set to Oversee All North American Operations

25 Year C-Suite Natural Food Executive Ali Samei Expands Into Leadership Role At Boosh; Set to Oversee All North American Operations

posted on Jun 29, 2021 08:45AM

Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - June 29, 2021) - Boosh Plant-Based Brands Inc. (VEGI: CSE) ("Boosh" or the "Company") announces that Ali Samei's role with Boosh has expanded and effective immediately will be overseeing all operations as the Company prepares to expand its Canadian sales and begin exporting Boosh entrees into the USA.

Ali Samei is a highly sought after, customer-focused natural food veteran with over 25 years of experience transforming operations of emerging natural food companies into successful, profitable brands, and in numerous occasions, into nationally branded powerhouses. Some of his past and current engagements includes companies such as Yves Veggie Cuisine, Hain Celestial, Lesley Stowe's Raincoast Crisp, Hippie Snacks, Organika, The Preservatory, and UPGUYS. 

"I don't recall ever seeing such a promising opportunity from both the operational side and the public side as I see with Boosh," states Ali. "I've spent a considerable amount of time with the founder and president of Boosh, Connie Marples, studying their existing operations and just as importantly, I've peppered CEO Jim Pakulis as it relates to their public structure. Here's why I chose Boosh over many other opportunities; Boosh is an emerging, young, debt-free, 100% vegan, 100% plant-based food company that recently completed a successful IPO, has less than sixteen million shares outstanding where the majority of its competitors have greater than fifty million and many over one hundred million shares outstanding. In addition, Boosh has remarkably over 1,100 retail shareholders and growing, their insider ownership is approximately 28%, and a market cap about eighty percent less than its closest competitor. Combined that with seasoned, professional management on both the operational and public side, and I truly believe it's a recipe for success," Ali continues, "At this early stage I'd stack Boosh up against some of the largest nationally recognized brands I've consulted for when they first started. That's how confident I am of Boosh and the Company's future." 

"Ali is best-in-class," states Boosh's president and founder, Connie Marples. "The abundance of over-all value that Ali brings having a quarter of a century of experience in the natural food industry is tremendous. As a new member of the leadership team, we firmly believe Ali will be a tremendous asset in helping us grow from the post-start-up phase to the acceleration growth phase, and beyond."

In other news, the Company entered into a contract with Sideways Frequency on June 23rd in which the Company paid Sideways a total of One Hundred Thousand Dollars for digital marketing. The term of the contract is for three months. 

On behalf of the Board of Directors

James Pakulis
Chief Executive Officer
Telephone: (833) 882-6674

Investor Relations
Contact - Edge Communications Group
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (236) 237-1315

About Boosh Plant-Based Brands Inc.: 

Boosh Plant-Based Brands Inc., through its wholly owned subsidiary, Boosh Food, is the gateway to experiencing high quality, non-GMO, gluten free, 100% plant-based nutritional comfort foods for the whole family. We currently offer six frozen meals which are sold throughout Canada, and in the summer will be expanding our meals to include three refrigerated products. Boosh, good for you and good for planet earth.

The information in this news release includes certain information and statements about management's view of future events, expectations, plans and prospects that constitute forward looking statements. These statements are based upon assumptions that are subject to significant risks and uncertainties. Because of these risks and uncertainties and as a result of a variety of factors, the actual results, expectations, achievements or performance may differ materially from those anticipated and indicated by these forward looking statements. Forward-looking statements in this news release include, but are not limited to, the Company's proposed use of the proceeds of its initial public offering. Any number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from these forward-looking statements as well as future results. Although the Company believes that the expectations reflected in forward looking statements are reasonable, it can give no assurances that the expectations of any forward looking statements will prove to be correct. Except as required by law, the Company disclaims any intention and assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward looking statements to reflect actual results, whether as a result of new information, future events, changes in assumptions, changes in factors affecting such forward looking statements or otherwise.

Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

New Message
Please login to post a reply