Turnkey Greenhouse Growing Infrastructure
Early estimates show a greenhouse can produce twice the amount of marijuana at less than 50% of the cost compared to warehouse production
- Landlord for licensed marijuana growers in the United States
- Brilliant business plan that removes all risk and appeals to traditional real estate investors
- Bougainville does not “touch the plant” by only providing agricultural infrastructure to tenants
- Converts irrigated farmland to greenhouse-equipped farmland
- Signed Second Tenant for 21,000 SQF Lease
- Ready for occupancy
- Room for expansion
- Signed Sponsored Research Agreement for a CBD Energy Drink With Israeli Based R&D Company - Read More
- Bougainville and Project 470 Acres Enter the Canadian Hemp CBD Extraction Markets - Read More
- Acquired Interest in Five Alberta Retail Locations - Read More
Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
On December 12, the United States Congress voted to pass the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018, more commonly referred to as the Farm Bill.
As well as including important policy extensions for certain areas in agricultural and nutritional policy for the next five years, the bill also confirms the legalization of hemp — the term given to cannabis containing less than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) — and provisions for its cultivation, transport, and sale.
Early estimates show a greenhouse can produce twice the amount of product and at least
less than 50% of the cost compared to warehouse production.
- Construction complete of greenhouse optimized for low-carbon and sustainable operations
- Facility projected to produce in excess of 12,000 lbs. of high quality cannabis per annum upon completion of all greenhouses
- I-502 compliant property ready for tenant-grower occupancy
- Entered into an agreement with Green Venture Capital Corp., to purchase the balance of a 4 acre property
- 50% + senior water right holder on the main stem of the Eden Valley Aquifer and two supplemental groundwater wells
- Entered into a lease agreement with a Tier 3 I-502 production and processing license holder
- Leadership has local farming knowledge and relationships
- Room for further expansion
Turnkey Growing Facilities
Legalized States - Cannabis legalization is spreading across the Nation.
Industry estimates show $27 billion in infrastructure will be needed to meet a full legal US market and Washington State alone will need $679 million in infrastructure.
- Currently up to 650,000 recreational marijuana users in Washington State, worth approximately $1.5 Billion USD in annual sales.
- Beyond the traditional uses for cannabis, the industry has benefited from edibles and CBD/THC products for medical use.
- Upward trajectory of growth in the U.S. market is positively forecasted for years to come.
I-502 License Holders Current Challenges
Join Our Mailing List