Turnkey Greenhouse Growing Infrastructure
Early estimates show a greenhouse can produce twice the amount of marijuana at less than 50% of the cost compared to warehouse production
- Landlord for licensed marijuana growers in the United States
- Brilliant business plan that removes all risk and appeals to traditional real estate investors
- Bougainville does not “touch the plant” by only providing agricultural infrastructure to tenants
- Converts irrigated farmland to greenhouse-equipped farmland
- Signed Second Tenant for 21,000 SQF Lease
- Ready for occupancy
- Room for expansion
- JV Agreement with Marijuana Company of America (MCOA:OTC)
- MCOA invested $1M in cash
Early estimates show a greenhouse can produce twice the amount of product and at least
less than 50% of the cost compared to warehouse production.
- Construction complete of greenhouse optimized for low-carbon and sustainable operations
- Facility projected to produce in excess of 12,000 lbs. of high quality cannabis per annum upon completion of all greenhouses
- I-502 compliant property ready for tenant-grower occupancy
- Entered into an agreement with Green Venture Capital Corp., to purchase the balance of a 4 acre property
- 50% + senior water right holder on the main stem of the Eden Valley Aquifer and two supplemental groundwater wells
- Entered into a lease agreement with a Tier 3 I-502 production and processing license holder
- Leadership has local farming knowledge and relationships
- Room for further expansion
Turnkey Growing Facilities
Legalized States - Cannabis legalization is spreading across the Nation.
Industry estimates show $27 billion in infrastructure will be needed to meet a full legal US market and Washington State alone will need $679 million in infrastructure.
- Currently up to 650,000 recreational marijuana users in Washington State, worth approximately $1.5 Billion USD in annual sales.
- Beyond the traditional uses for cannabis, the industry has benefited from edibles and CBD/THC products for medical use.
- Upward trajectory of growth in the U.S. market is positively forecasted for years to come.
I-502 License Holders Current Challenges
Join Our Mailing List