Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

Hi Pic: I was thinking about GH and SF today more than usual when I saw that Las Vegas Sands LVS is now trading above $72 because during the 2008, I bought what was for me a large position in LVS after it had fallen from $140 during the previous year. After I took my position, the stock continued to fall to around $1.70 although I had sold my entire position when it fell initially to $10 and considered myself lucky to only lose 50%. However over the past 5 years it continued to rise to $72 where it sits today so I could have had a triple based on my original investment or if I had averaged down like I've done with SF and GH I could have had a 30 or even close to a 40 fold return on those purchases. I was sure at the time that LVS was going to go bankrupt, but it of course did not so I'm trying to learn from that mistake and not get shaken out of GH and SF just because the price action is weak, but the mountain is strong because it's filled with gold and silver. Let's hope PQ doesn't try to get too cute with his deal-making! Khaki

New Message
Please login to post a reply