Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

Hi Big Pic

Well, you do have at least one more follower on this board, so you have increased by about 20%. I have been here since you began posting, but believed there is really no point in my posting just second hand thoughts based on who know what. Nothing substantive. I have always been an enthusiast of SFMI and GHDC, but truthfully not so much for the entry into the gambling business. Perhaps it is the best possible business for this company, but for me personally, I would not invest into this industry. Just personal covictions. So now I am an investor in this business via the back door. So I probably will stay here for awhile because I still need to see how this is all going to work out SFMI vs GHDC with their intertwined business agreements. (I don't mean "vs" as in advisaries).

One contribution I can make is that in observing SFMI and GHDC action over the last few weeks since the reverse split, they certainly are not acting like companies that are going away anytime soon. I could not assert that over the last few months, but I sure can now. Something is coming down the pipe, I don't know exactly what, but the movement says it is positive. I also don't know how soon. It always seems to take longer than any time frame I place on it. We'll see. Todays action seems to be a real eye opener.

Anyway, I appreciate your comments over the years, even when you become frustrated.

Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply