Welcome To The Bravo Multinational Incorporated. HUB On AGORACOM

Bravo Multinational Incorporated. currently being restructured to include its gaming operations along with mining interests

Free

Pic,

Regretably I still have most of the stock I purchased of SFMI and GHDC but because of how it has been going, I havn't been to the agoracom message board much. When I saw the small pop in GHDC I came here to see the comments today. Wow, you made a big decision today and you sure are receiving grief for it. I personally will hold on but will not be averaging down as I see these companies as pretty much dead. They just cannot survive with such debt and such little income. New money coming in would be crazy to make any kind of deal that would make us early investors whole. Regardless, I had such high hopes for SFMI and the original GHDC that I find it hard to just walk away when the walk away money would be so minimal compared to what I put in. Truthfully I could never support the change in business model GHDC made going into the gambling business in South America. If Pierre etc couldn't make a go of a can't lose gold mine in Idaho, what are the going to do with a business they know nothing about in South America.

The real reason for my post is to express how much I have enjoyed your posts and friendship over the past 4-5 years. It was great to meet you in Idaho at the SHM three times and keep up with you on this board. I don't like saying goodbye to a friend, and even though I have lost a lot of money along with you, I feel that meeting you along with many other good people at the SHMs made the investments worth while even so. I would appreciate knowing where you next winner is as I'll wager with what you have learned here, it will be a winner.

My best wishes to you and restored health to you wife, Lord willing, and in spite of all this grief resulting from your investment here, have a very Merry Christmas.

Calfarmer

New Message
Please login to post a reply